Wednesday, November 13, 2019

UNICO ARGENTINA SUITES -- PART 1

FIVE STAR ACCOMMODATIONS IN AN HISTORIC PALAZZO
IN THE HEART OF ROME’S CENTRO STORICO



Unico Argentina Suites gets a virtually 5 (out of max five stars) review on any platform I’ve seen – TripAdvisor, Booking.com, etc.

It features modern, totally renovated (but with preserved natural wood beams on the super high ceiling) rooms within a 17th century palazzo.

When I was looking at a base of operations for nearly two weeks of work and play in the Eternal City, I was amazed at how many positive reviews existed for a tiny place with only four total rooms.

The moment I checked in, weary from the overnight flight, ( knew exactly why everyone gives thumbs up.

Katerina, the host, speaks wonderful English and is outstanding at explaining the rules of the house and the various keys needed for security.

She accompanied me to my room and seemed very concerned about every detail – the bed promised to be firm and comfortable – please let her know if it wasn’t (it was).

The shower should have plenty of hot water (it did) and there should be extra shampoo and body wash in the room (yes!)

Katerina even emailed a list of her favorite restaurants and spots within walking distance of the property – in advance so I could plan.


And she helped me get a reservation at a classic Italian restaurant.

https://unico-argentina-suites.business.site/#summary

Message +0039 333 212  4626 on WhatsApp


No comments:

Post a Comment