Saturday, May 8, 2021

CELEBRATING MY 3,000TH BLOG POST

 

I earned my first paycheck as a writer at age 14.

I worked as a full-time journalist at a large paper for more than a decade.

I have written about urban design, disability advocacy, architecture, mobility, town planning, travel, policy, food, music and a host of other issues during a four-plus-decade career.

I started this blog nearly a decade ago.

It has shared more than 2,000 original, fine art photos that I have taken with a variety of Nikon Digital SLR cameras.

My blog’s posts have been read by more than 285,000 original visitors.


The words, if compiled into average book length, would fill four full volumes.

I have shared best practices, humor, rage and beauty.

My reporting posted in this blog has covered Europe, Africa, Asia plus North, South and Central America.

For several years, I have posted the best elements of my blog on:

Twitter @stevewright64

Instagram steve4156

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/steve.wright.79827

I hope you enjoy my writing and share it with others, so I can gain more readers and more influence when it comes to designing a more equitable, inclusive and accessible environment for all.


The images are from the Wynwood art district in Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment