Saturday, July 17, 2021

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

WASTES MY TIME AND MAKES YOUR RESTAURANT DEAD TO ME

Bombay Darbar Miami.  

You have the best Indian Kitchen in South Florida. 

Everything else is forcing me to pick the second-best kitchen and make you dead to me.

Ordering on the phone is a 1- minute process for a 1-minute task. 

The simplest of orders confusing your staff. 

We were rudely told to order online only -- which we used to do, but it kept stopping before completing the order -- so a huge waste of time. 

20 minutes to order 4 items. 

Should take 1 minute. 

Took forever for menu to load, for address to populate.  

Then some insane 5-minute countdown for it to accept the order.

Followed by a notice that order was missed (no idea what that means other than your incompetence). 

So I hit retry -- credit card charged a second time -- then minutes later, it says order was confirmed.  

Will I get 2 orders when I want one? 

Will I pay $120 for $60 worth of food?  

Will the order ever come?  

Will I waste more time on the phone trying to make sure I'm not double charged?

At this rate, I could go to school and learn how to make Indian food -- for half the time, one forth the cost and 1/100th the hassle. 

Fix this.




No comments:

Post a Comment