Thursday, November 4, 2021

EXECUTIVE HOTEL LE SOLEIL NEW YORK

SUPER-EFFICIENT, CLEAN AND QUIET ROOM WITH MINI-FRIDGE AND LOCATION NEAR TONS OF TRAIN TRANSIT

I specifically wanted a room with a mini fridge.

I have lost more than 100 pounds and the key to it is eating fruit and grains for breakfast and storing healthy snacks along with almond milk for cereal, etc. 

I even emailed to confirm the fridge at booking time.

On arrival, the fridge was room temp, but I figured they maybe just plugged it in.

The next day, my berries looked like they were not doing well.

By the night of the first full day, my nonfat milk had spoiled and I realized that the fridge was barely cooling.

On the plus side, I phoned the next early morning and they switched out the fridge for a great one.

Whoever came to the room put every last item in the fridge exactly as I had left it + they did not disturb one square inch of the other parts of the room. 

Bravo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment