Tuesday, December 12, 2023

MEET STEVE WRIGHT (PROFILE FROM SHOUTOUT MIAMI)

KEYNOTE SPEAKER/UNIVERSAL DESIGN THOUGHT LEADER/PLANNER/EDUCATOR


My disability advocacy was rewarded when I co-created the groundbreaking Universal Design course for graduate and undergraduate students at the University of Miami School of Architecture.

My advice is to turn your passion into your career. 

You may not get Bill Gates rich, but you will have a very rewarding career.

I’ve also learned to be flexible. 

When I started at a newspaper, I figured I’d work as a daily journalist for more than half a century…till I slumped over my desk after filing a front page story.

The internet greatly reduced the profitability of newspapers, so I later pursued careers in public service, marketing, business development, content creation and creative arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment