Saturday, January 16, 2016

90,000 UNIQUE VISITORS TO THIS SITE

BY APRIL 15 INCOME TAX DAY, MY BLOG WILL HAVE BEEN READ BY 100,000

When I launched this blog about five years ago, I didn't know how I was going to make more than a couple posts per month.

Now, with well more than 1,000 posts on travel, disability advocacy and urban design, readers from nearly 100 nations have visited.

As of today, more than 90,000 different people have visited.

I couldn't have done it without some help from my friends.

#1 in my life for 30 years is Heidi Johnson-Wright, my bride.

I have mirror posted dozens of her EarthBound TomBoy blogs here.

EarthBound TomBoy explores the delights, distractions and difficulties of life as a wheelchair user in a world filled with roadblocks and ridiculousness. If you have a disability or love someone who happens to be disabled, EBTB feels your joy and your pain. Check out EBTB and you'll understand why going through life in an upright position is highly overrated.

http://earthboundtomboy.blogspot.com/

I also owe a lot of gratitude to PlusUrbia Design, which pays me to write about urban and architectural design.

Check out their new website at: www.plusurbia.com

I tweet. Check out @stevewright64

Steve4156 in my instagram.  Don't look for it yet, I've published far too few images from the road.

I also try to post short and essay-length marketing communications tips and updates on my LinkedIn account.

My Facebook is probably the only account that does not forward a bunch of silly cartoons or comment on my desire that my favorite spots team wins the big game coming up.

 Artist at work in Philadelphia's historic Eastern State Penitentiary, now a tourist attraction
 

No comments:

Post a Comment