Tuesday, May 12, 2020

NEFERTITI HOTEL, LUXOR, EGYPT -- PT 7

VIP Service for All – at Amazingly Pocketbook-Friendly Prices
The Nefertiti room is plenty big and the housekeeper for the floor checked in on me often and offered anything I could have needed.

The shower had plenty of hot water (not always a given in Africa) and it regenerated quickly, if you wanted more warm water on your joints made sore from walking.

The bed was very comfy.

A driver took me to the Karnak Temple (also on the east bank, barely 3 KM from the Nefertiti), dropped me at the gate and was waiting for me when I returned.

He even obliged me when I changed plans and did not return to the hotel, but instead was deposited near a row of felucca boats.

I hired one for a pleasant sunset sail on the Nile -- which is much more clean and tranquil in Luxor than Cairo.

https://www.nefertitihotel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment