Saturday, November 25, 2023

THRILLED TO BE WORKING ON ANOTHER PBS DOCUMENTARY

WITH AN AWARD-WINNING, MIAMI-BASED FILMMAKER


I spent hours touring architectural and cultural wonders of Little Havana.

I talked about the joy I get from my Cuban neighbors and my Latino friends from Calle Ocho to Coral Way back to the Miami River.

I sprinkled in my Spanish to speak in Spanglish, as we do in la corazon de la pequena Habana.

I worked with Joe Cardona, a national award-winning documentary film maker with dozens of Miami-grown films to his credit.

Cardona rose to national prominence when he was awarded the National Emmy for his 2014 historic documentary “The day it snowed in Miami”, a film that he wrote, produced and directed for PBS national network.

Joe interviewed me with his professional sound and camera crew.

Can’t wait for the film to air in the first quarter of 2024. 




No comments:

Post a Comment