Thursday, May 16, 2024

MIAMI-DADE ANIMAL SERVICES IS A DISASTER

 THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO ADOPT A CAT


I’m still at Miami-Dade Animal Services and praying to get past the incompetence to rescue a cat.

I select yet another cat to try to adopt.

It pays to take lots of photos of the cat’s code number, as incompetence will deny your first several choices.

10 minutes to see the cat cage woman.

The same woman who told me I had no choice in the matter of bonding with the cat she (and she alone) deemed unadoptable.

This time, my fourth or fifth choice of a fur baby is smiling and mewing at me.

My heart melts.

Then the cage area woman says he has a return to owner order and I’m out of luck.

If Miami-Dade Animal Services staff could take two minutes to update info on the cages, would-be adopters wouldn’t get their heart broken time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment