Saturday, May 25, 2024

PROUD TO BE A LEADER IN EDUCATING PLANNERS

ABOUT UNIVERSAL DESIGN AND AGING IN PLACE

I am gratified to be speaking on: Aging in Place: Universal Access Designs, at the 2024 Florida Planning Conference.

I spoke on a similar topic at the national conference of the American Planning Association two years ago.

I will be joined by acclaimed colleagues Laura Street, Associate State Director - Advocacy and Livable Communities at AARP, and David Haight, FAICP, LEED AP ND, Transportation Planner/Urban Designer, AtkinsRéalis.

I am the nation’s leading Subject Matter Expert on creating a better built environment for people with disabilities.

I give passionate keynote speeches and lead inclusive workshops and walking tours that focus on efficient, low-cost improvements that remove barriers to those who use wheelchairs for mobility.


No comments:

Post a Comment