Saturday, June 8, 2024

CELEBRATING 700,000 READERS

IN LESS THAN A DECADE, TWO THIRDS OF A MILLION

UNIQUE VISITORS HAVE READ MY POSTS

I started humbly, posting travel photos then thoughts on inclusion for people with disabilities.

I have shared excerpts of my award-winning journalism, covering topics as diverse as planning policy, urban design, hospitality and disability advocacy.

This blog has featured images from countless nations and world class cities.

It has shared news of my progress as a visual artist.

My loyal readers have celebrated with my as I grow as a Subject Matter Expert on Universal Design.

They have shared advice is a have become a keynote speaker on creating a better built environment for people with disabilities.

I will continue to post daily, sharing the best of visual and written communication.



No comments:

Post a Comment