Saturday, June 1, 2024

HONORED TO BE A KEYNOTE SPEAKER

AT ONE OF THE NATION’S LARGEST CONFERENCES FOR

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERIAL REALTORS

 


I will bring my expertise in planning, urban design and real estate development to a huge statewide conference in Florida this year.

I will speak to thousands gathered for the annual statewide convention of the largest trade association in America.

I will speak on Sustainability, Resiliency and how everyday people can promote planning and policy that supports climate adaptation in the Sunshine State.

I also unveil a world premiere of my work that proves Universal Design is Sustainability’s missing link – as it creates flexible, resilient, cost-effective and durable housing for multiple generations and all physical abilities.

More details to come and the August event takes place.


No comments:

Post a Comment