Saturday, August 8, 2026

STREET DESIGN: THE SECRET TO GREAT CITIES AND TOWNS

MY EXPERTISE AND IMAGES ARE CITED IN THE SECOND EDITION


I am honored that my urban/architectural photography is featured in The Art of the New Urbanism Volume 2 published by Wiley.

The book is by James Dougherty, Charles C. Bohl & Victor Dover.

It features my Street Photography from Istanbul, Morocco and Cairo.

I am gratified to be quoted as an advocate with expertise in Universal Design and mobility for people with disabilities in The Art of the New Urbanism Volume 2.

I will share my insights, based on working on inclusion and better policy around the world, at a Universal Design summit this fall.


I am proud to collaborate with Victor Dover.

He has been a friend and mentor for more than two decades.

He has sought my guidance on matters of Universal Design and Wheelchair Access.

We both are featured in the disability positive film Mark -- A Call to Action:

https://youtu.be/M-TBzsOK5VY?si=knwhkRossJlW7xT-

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment