Sunday, April 14, 2019

EXPEDIA: PLEASE RIGHT A VERY SERIOUS WRONG

LAZY, INCOMPETENT EXPEDIA CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF FAILS TO GET ME A DESERVED REFUND WHILE BASICALLY ENDORSING FELONY THEFT OF MY $$


1) Booked tour to Ait Ben Haddou through Expedia

2) Tour provider in Marrakech canceled on me -- excuse was I was only booking, so he didn't want to pay for guide, fuel etc. for one.

3) Expedia customer service staff said they contacted his provider & his policy prevents refunds, so I am out $100+ 

4) Taking my money and not providing a service is theft!

5) I have now invested more than two hours of my time begging Expedia to do the right thing and fight for my refund. I have also threatened the tour provider with exposing his scheme if he does not process the refund.

6) Unless this is resolved, I would very highly recommend NEVER booking through Expedia. They roll over and do not fight at all for the consumer that has made them one of the richest companies in the travel industry.

7) Even if I get my refund, it will be devalued by more than 50% because of the time I've wasted doing Expedia's job.


No comments:

Post a Comment