Saturday, June 4, 2022

PROUD TO BE ON ACTIVE TOWNS WITH JOHN SIMMERMAN

FULL HOUR PODCAST DEBUTED THIS WEEK 

FOCUSED ON DIGNITY IN DESIGN


I was thrilled to live chat during the world premiere of my Active Towns podcast with John Simmerman this week.

We talked about Universal Design and Planning for People with Disabilities.

I got to share the good news of co-creating and team teaching a groundbreaking course on Universal Design at the University of Miami School of Architecture.

In this episode, I connect with John to share my experience as journalist and dignified mobility expert.

We discussed the need for detail in the design and construction of our public spaces that work for everyone, All Ages & Abilities.

I'm subscribed to Active Towns profiles w/ John Simmerman-- please join me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGbYoGtwZQM


No comments:

Post a Comment