Saturday, October 8, 2022

PROUD TO ANNOUNCE I AM A GLOBAL CORRESPONDENT

FOR PEDESTRIAN SPACE


Pedestrian Space is a media and advocacy project established to document & explore walkability as a central aspect of sustainable urbanism.

My world and national travels have kept me busy, but I will soon be contributing blog posts, photo essays and other insights to the Pedestrian Space team.

My bio states:

Steve Wright has four decades of experience in urban design, planning, architecture, mobility, sustainability and universal design.

He co-created a groundbreaking universal design course at the University of Miami School of Architecture.

His award-winning reporting frequently appears in Planning magazine and he has presented nationally and internationally.

This link leads to the Pedestrian Space correspondents list.

As it is alphabetical, I'm at the bottom.

Check out the rest of the site, it's got great advocacy storytelling -- in an easy to read, not overly technical form:

https://pedestrianspace.org/global-walkability-correspondents/

No comments:

Post a Comment