Saturday, July 8, 2023

MORE THAN 400,000 READERS!

I LOVE SHARING MY WORDS AND IMAGES 

WHILE WE PURSUE HAPPINESS

This month, my blog passed more than 400,000 unique visitors.

It has been around for nearly a decade.

I try to post daily.

Nearly 4,000 blog posts have been published here.

More than 3,000 original images – from across the United States, South America, Central America, Europe, Africa and Asia have been shared here.

I have posted collaborations created for the National Association of REALTORS, United Spinal Association, Wood Communications, Global Disability Inclusion, Barlington Group, Equitable Cities, Curtis + Rogers Design and many other partners.

About half of my posts have to do with Universal Design and advocacy for people with disabilities.

Many share best practices for urban design, town planning, architecture, transit, mobility and related placemaking.

Stay tuned, we will be well over 400,000 readers before the year is out.


No comments:

Post a Comment