Saturday, September 5, 2026

NU STADIUM: HOME OF INTERMIAMI CF

GREAT SIGHT LINES, LOVE TO ROOF CANOPY PROTECTION FROM RAIN


I can now say I saw Lionel Messi play in live in MLS competition.

Great time at my first game at NU Stadium.

InterMiamiCF played to draw vs. my former hometown Columbus Crew.

Great sight lines, concessions, restrooms.

Canopy roof saved us from the rain.

While waiting years for the pedestrian bridge, the City of Miami and Miami-Dade County MUST do a better job for pedestrians walking from the north parking lots.

The sidewalk on 37 Avenue over the Miami River branch is narrow and dangerous for pedestrians.

Close the westernmost south bound lane of 37th/Douglas Road – to create a safe pathway to the stadium.

I am still evaluating wheelchair access at the stadium.

For the record, I still think it was a boondoggle for City of Miami to give up precious park land for a mega development of hotels, retail, etc. that happens to have a soccer stadium.

I also believe the billionaire developers got a sweetheart dimes on the dollar deal.

But I still want to see a games.

No comments:

Post a Comment