Wednesday, December 1, 2021

THIS STUFF WORKS

I’M LIVING PROOF


Instead of using two train connections, I walked farther to catch a train that would get me to within five blocks of my destination. 

I used the ferry to go to Long Island City and run along all the relatively-new public space and parks that allow one to run along the East River with spectacular skyline views to the west.

We are very close to transitioning from a two car to one car family.

The payoff for all of this?

Today, I weigh 175 pounds. 

I just had a physical and dozens of measures of health are in the upper (good) percentile for a 55+ man.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?
    I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    student apartments near royal military college of canada

    ReplyDelete