Sunday, May 1, 2022

GROWING STRONGER TOGETHER

 ON THE FRONTLINES OF CAREGIVING

Can I still slide into all the wasted/negative energy of all confessed above?

Yep. But I/we work on it.

As a storyteller, I’m in the advice business. 

Whether it’s an opinion piece or lengthy cover story, I share best practices for diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as accessibility in planning, architecture, mobility and policy.

In my sixth decade, I’m learning to hit the pause button and take time to seek best practices and timely tips from the experts–to make me a better person.

That’s why I am so heartened to be part of the United Spinal team that understands caregiving is a challenging, multifaceted, ever-evolving role. 

United Spinal supports caregivers with outstanding resources and support through its Resource Center, and their mission reflects the power of the #StrongWheeled community in transforming lives, including the lives of caregivers.

Resource Center:

https://askus-resource-center.unitedspinal.org/index.php?pg=kb.book&id=9

No comments:

Post a Comment