Tuesday, August 23, 2022

A FILTHY, LOATHSOME POX ON AN OTHERWISE DIVERSE AND VIBRANT JACKSON HEIGHTS, QUEENS, NEW YORK

THE ELMHURST HOTEL HOSTS PROSTITUTION

AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE

On the third day, I was propositioned by a pair of scantily clad gals in the elevator who were clearly stealing the same NYC skyline cheap poster photo that was in my room.

On the fourth day, I left early Sunday morning to find provocatively dressed prostitutes on 8-inch platform shoes of every stripe – trans, female, male….

The fifth day, a shirtless, high/drunk pimp was screaming – both into his phone and at a cowering working gal – in the tiny dreary lobby. 

Guess this why the sullen front desk staff hides behind bullet proof glass – speaking through a tiny cut out and taking your credit card/ID through a tiny slot.

Why did I stay?  Very good question.

I had just gotten some very bad news the week leading up to my trip and I was in a funk and less aware of the world around me.

Plus, they charged the full amount of the stay the first night and I figured owners uncaring enough to run a house of prostitution would never in 10 million years refund my remaining nights stay if I checked switched hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment