Saturday, August 27, 2022

A FILTHY, LOATHSOME POX ON AN OTHERWISE DIVERSE AND VIBRANT JACKSON HEIGHTS, QUEENS, NEW YORK

THE ELMHURST HOTEL HOSTS PROSTITUTION

AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE

Access to a train into Manhattan and points I was working in throughout Queens was a major factor in enduring the trash at the no-tell motel

I worried the whole time during that last half day in the city – and was shocked that the bag was in the closet upon my return.

For dealing with noise at all hours, cigarette stench, most electrical outlets broken, unsecure bag storage, entering my room against my clear wishes and above all else – the fear for safety from the overt, vulgar and constant prostitution – 

I am owed 50% of what I paid as a refund.

Booking.com Please send a secret shopper to this property. 

When you see it is more brothel than hotel, you will hopefully stop doing business with it – so legitimate travelers, especially families with children, will NEVER be subjected to my experience.

When I escaped the hell hole that is the Elmhurst Hotel, I sent direct emails to: the Queens Borough President, New York City Councilmember for this district, two senior staff members of that councilmember and two senior police officers at the precinct in which the hotel is located.

My note was honest, earnest, brief and to the point.

To date, only the police precinct has pledged to look into my dire warning.

Disgracefully, none of the other leaders/professionals or their assistants have had the common courtesy to phone or email me to know they are lifting a finger to address this cesspool that will kill tourism and investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment