Thursday, August 25, 2022

A FILTHY, LOATHSOME POX ON AN OTHERWISE DIVERSE AND VIBRANT JACKSON HEIGHTS, QUEENS, NEW YORK

THE ELMHURST HOTEL HOSTS PROSTITUTION

AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE

Vacant restaurant next door to shameful Elmhurst Hotel

During booking and upon checkout, I explained that my flight was a half day past check out and that I would need safe storage of my small suitcase.

I was told this would be no problem.

On checkout, the front desk person rudely said they do no such thing.

 I asked if there was a locker storage place nearby.

The person just glared at me.

I showed my message – routed through Booking.com site – where a manager promised safe bag stowage.

The front desk person walked to a chemical-wreaking, janitor/maintenance closet without a lock on it and told me I was welcome to toss my bag in, but no promised it would be there.

I worried the whole time during that last half day in the city – and was shocked that the bag was in the closet upon my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment