Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A FILTHY, LOATHSOME POX ON AN OTHERWISE DIVERSE AND VIBRANT JACKSON HEIGHTS, QUEENS, NEW YORK

THE ELMHURST HOTEL HOSTS PROSTITUTION

AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE


I do not how this hotel gets a better than 5 out of 10 star rating on Booking.com.  Booking.com is my bible for booking rooms all over the world.

Its contributors are much more spot-on than rival online booking sites.

I have to figure that either the Elmhurst management has recently shifted to being hooker hotel central, or the handful of non prostitute-john customers are immune to seeing this frightening and filthy activity.

I made it clear I did not want my room entered while I was there. I had a do not disturb sign on door and left notes each day with front desk.  

In middle of my stay, my bed was made and stuff changed around.  

I honestly wonder if they sort of sublet my room for a 2-hour tryst, gambling that I wouldn’t be back till night – giving them time to clean up a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment