Monday, November 12, 2018

ADAGIO ACCESS PARIS REUILLY -- part 2

GREAT PARIS APARTMENT-HOTEL IN 12th ARRONDISSEMENT


The apartments at the Adagio Access Paris Reuilly range from a 20 square meter studio to a 35 square meter one bedroom.

I had the studio and was amazed by the efficient use of space.

I loved the wet room – no enclosure around the shower.

I don’t know how the floor dry so quickly, but every hotel on the planet should use the same not slippery, super-fast-to-dry material.

The bed was firm and super comfortable.

The fridge plenty big, as were the kitchen sink, cooktop and microwave.

I'm low maintenance.

I do not like housekeeping barging in daily.

At the Adagio property, housekeeping is an extra charge unless you stay 7 days or longer.

That suits me perfectly.

I like to go to local/artisanal markets to buy some snacks, breakfast items, bottled water, and local food to keep in fridge.

The Reuilly property accommodates that perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment