Sunday, November 11, 2018

ADAGIO ACCESS PARIS REUILLY

GREAT PARIS APARTMENT-HOTEL IN 12th ARRONDISSEMENT


I’m not normally big on chain hotels, but the Accor Hotels’ Adagio Access Paris Reuilly was perfect for nearly two weeks of business and pleasure in the City of Light.

I give the brand new, non-smoking low-rise hotel high marks for:

  • Great price point
  • Super close to major subway stations
  • Helpful, low-key staff.
  • Location in a neighborhood more authentic/less tourist-choked than closer-in arrondissements.
  • Very close to the hip and eclectic 11th Arrondissement.

Quiet is very important to me.

I don't know how a budget place could be better built than a high end property, but I never heard construction sounds during my stay.

And the entire city block opposite this property is under heavy construction.

My room was right next to the apart-hotel’s two elevators -- like inches away.

But I never heard the typical people departing the elevator at night talking loud sounds.

Bravo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment