Wednesday, November 14, 2018

ADAGIO ACCESS PARIS REUILLY -- part 4

GREAT PARIS APARTMENT-HOTEL IN 12th ARRONDISSEMENT


Dear Adagio Access Paris Reuilly: I’m sharing some ideas to make a great room perfect.

Put the room safe anywhere but the bottom floor of the closet.

Coming off a long flight and being mid 50s, the last thing I want to do is get down on hands and knees and kiss the floor to access the safe for stowing my passport. 

Raise it up to waist height.

Put in a toaster.

The cooktop and microwave are very nice, but for morning toasting of all sort of French bread, bagels, even pastries -- I needed a toaster or small toaster oven.

Put a chain on the stopper in the wet room sink. 

I pushed the stopper down to do laundry in the sink -- a very common practice for road warriors -- and could never open it again.

The sink filled up with soap suds, toothpaste waste, etc -- fix this oversight.



No comments:

Post a Comment