Saturday, August 10, 2019

APARTHOTEL ADAGIO ACCESS PARIS REUILLY 2019 REVIEW -- Part 10

GOOD LOCATION AND PRICE POINT – BUT DESPERATELY NEEDS TO INVEST IN KEEPING ELEVATORS AND OTHER ESSENTIALS REPAIRED
Failing to freshen sheets on the sofa bed -- despite request a month in advance – is poor service.

Faulty curtains and door that would not close...there is much room for improvement.
I honestly want half of what I paid refunded.

I booked, for my 30th wedding anniversary with my wife who uses a wheelchair for mobility while managing pain, based on a pair of modern, fully-functioning elevators.

I only got half of what I booked. 

When a person with a disability dreads not having 2 elevators, it negatively impacts their trip. 

Bottom line, if you pre-order 2 boards of charcuterie and they bring out 1 -- you get half your money back. 

We made a full faith, months before arrival full payment for 2 elevators (notes with the hotel manager underscored this). We got 1. 

Because of that, and the other listed negative issues, I am seeking a 50 percent refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment