Sunday, March 24, 2019

190,000 READERS

BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT, MORE THAN 200,000 WILL HAVE VISITED THIS BLOG


I have written for a living for more than four decades.

This blog explores all of the things important to me – urban design, rights for people with disabilities, cultural travel and righting wrongs.

It features some of my favorite things – my street photography, published articles on placemaking, attempts at humor, food reviews and quirky observations.

I have published more than 2,200 blog items.

I have shared nearly 2,000 of my original images – some that have been exhibited during art shows and sold for a fair amount.

I’ve tried to share my passion – for everything from a cat café in Paris’ approachable 11th arrondissement to the best cup of tea on the backstreets of Istanbul.


Hopefully, you, dear reader, can take a moment to share my blog posts – so more people can read about what’s on my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment