Monday, October 14, 2019

HOW YOUR BRAND AND PROFITS GROW WITH NARRATIVE STORYTELLING

PUT MY EXPERTISE TO WORK FOR YOU


Throughout my award-winning career, my talent can be summed up in one word: storyteller.

Storytelling has changed dramatically with social media, blogging, websites and other innovations. 

While the format changes, the need for good storytelling is as important as ever.

My clients are experts in their field. 

They often have a great story to tell, but they fail to reach their target audience when they fail to collaborate with a storyteller.

I take the core idea – of private and public sector as well as non-profit organizations – and turn it into clear, concise and compelling storytelling.

I have vast expertise in urban design, town planning, architecture, mobility, transportation engineering, land use and government.


Call me at 305 776-3231 or email stevewright64@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment