Thursday, September 3, 2020

GOLDEN HOTEL CAIRO, EGYPT -- 9

3-Star Hotel that Offers 10-Star Service at Backpacker Prices
A very interesting contraption of wooden forms – almost like the old LP crates, for those of you old enough to have collected vinyl in college – made for an efficient way of story my clothes on hangers, suitcase up top, daily finds, medicines and much more.

There was a nice flat screen TV, but I really didn’t use it much. 

Better still was a remote-controlled AC unit…which also had heat, which I used more because I was there in the last month of winter and after midnight in the desert is chilly.

Breakfasts offered toast, butter, jam, yogurt, eggs, cheese, fruit and more – though I usually went for just a simple toast and coffee combo.

http://goldenhotelegypt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment