Saturday, April 8, 2023

HUMBLED TO WORK WITH PBS DIRECTOR

ON DISABILITY VISIBILITY STORYTELLING

Humbled to work with PBS director + film crew on documentary about the late disability inclusion leader Mark Bookman.

I was interviewed for an hour today about Universal Design and my thoughts on the Americans with Disabilities Act that turns 33 this year.

It was gratifying to work with Emmy winning Director Ron Small.

He produced and directed I Danced for the Angel of Death - The Dr. Edith Eva Eger Story.

My work with him is airing this year.

I discussed the groundbreaking Universal Design course I created for graduate and undergraduate students at the University of Miami School of Architecture during my PBS hour plus interview.

The CDC has documented that one in four adults has some kind of disability.

Design for all is mainstream.



No comments:

Post a Comment