Saturday, January 6, 2024

A MEANINGFUL NEW ENDEAVOR FOR A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

PROUD TO BE OF COUNSEL TO AWARD-WINNING IDENTITY PR


Mark Winter has been a friend for a quarter century.

I met him when I covered growth, development and urban affairs for the Columbus Dispatch.

Mark, then the small startup -- Identity PR -- boldly won the public relations contract for the acclaimed Nationwide Arena District in the heart of Columbus, Ohio.

Fast forward and Identity has more than 30 employees, a nationwide practice that has won numerous awards and a presence in Miami.

Mark Winter, President and Founding Partner, Identity PR

My roots in Miami go back a quarter century.

I have teamed with Mark Winter of Identity PR to provide full services to businesses involved in real estate/development, design, finance and related fields.

I’m Identity’s man in Miami.

But it’s much more than that. I will be working with nonprofits making the world a better place.

I will be providing content and expertise in Universal Design, Aging in Place and design that makes life easier and more inclusive for all.

Steve Wright -- after a pre-dawn run -- Miami Beach

My of counsel role means I still will be working as a planner, educator, writer and activist within the planning, architecture, design and disability communities.

It also will allow me to continue to carve out time for my growing career as a widely exhibited, acclaimed photographer/visual artist.

Take a moment this week to visit: www.identitypr.com

Then reach out to me and we can set up a Zoom to see how we can help your business leave a mark.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment