Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ANTONELLA MARCUCCI -- SUPERSTAR ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE TO LUCCA (WITH INSIGHTS INTO TRAVEL BY WHEELCHAIR)



FOR AN OUTSTANDING GUIDE TO LUCCA:

Antonella Marcucci is an outstanding and passionate guide to all the treasures of Lucca.

She is the English speaking guide that led us the Il Mecenate.

In her words:

"I got my Degree in Foreign Languages at Bari University and, after travelling the world as a Tour Leader, about 20 years ago I decided to stop in Lucca where part of my family come from.

I am a mom (my son is 14 years old), I love motorbikes (I’ve got a yellow one), I love art and ceramics, archery and walking, Middle Ages, painting and telling stories.

I am also a Licensed Lucca and surroundings Tourist Guide, a Tour Leader (worldwide) and a Licensed Disability Manager at Università Cattolica in Milano (Italy).

I have a Solid Tour Guide experience and I am very passionate and very knowledgeable about Lucca, wonderful city, and its surroundings."

http://luccaguide.wordpress.com

antonella@guidelucca.it

mobile: + 39 339 6328832

No comments:

Post a Comment