Wednesday, June 27, 2018

CAPTIVATING CAPPADOCIA -- 1

THANKS TO EFENDI TRAVEL


Yusuf Karaca of Efendi Travel in Istanbul Turkey created a luxury package to Cappadocia in the span of three short hours, for a reasonable price.

I was in Istanbul and though I could spend a month in the city without getting bored, I started wondering if I should see something more. It is a 12+ hour flight from Miami, so when would I be back?

I decided Cappadocia would be perfect. Because Tom Brosnahan's Turkey Travel Planner is my bible for travel in Istanbul and beyond, I took his advice to contact Efendi.

I sent a simple email to info@efenditravel.com   

Within minutes, Yusuf was emailing. There were no sales come-ons, attempts to upsell or to pressure me to close the deal.

There was, a pending deadline, because I was aiming to leave about 48 hours after contacting Efendi.

No comments:

Post a Comment