Friday, June 29, 2018

CAPTIVATING CAPPADOCIA -- 3

THANKS TO EFENDI TRAVEL


I was staying in an area on the tramway in Sirkeci. All of my previous taxis, Ubers and drivers dropped me off blocks from my hotel. Pickups were more strung out delayed and confusing.

Yusuf assured me that my driver would be at the door of my hotel, plus he would call ahead to let the front desk know if he was arriving late at all.
This gave me such comfort and assurance.


Through a smart phone, while tidying up my room, doing some light sink laundry, organizing my receipts and recharging my camera batteries on the middle day of a 14-day trip, Efendi completed the itinerary.


Even though I could easily call up word docs and PDFs on my phone, Yusuf personally delivered a print out to my hotel and insisted the front desk place it in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment