Monday, November 19, 2018

I GIVE THANKS EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY

FOR THE LOVE, COMPANIONSHIP AND
CAT GUARDIAN EXPERTISE OF MY WIFE HEIDI




That’s our Siamese Rescue Cat Honeybear in the picture.

We bought her a sleep mask as a joke.

She didn’t like it.

But I snapped a picture.

And Heidi, my wife of 30 years, edited it and posted in on her Facebook page.

Barely a day goes by without a cat pic or video shared by my Heidi.

Barely a week goes by without a heartwarming animal clip comes in, often from the Dodo, courtesy of my beloved.

We’ll have about a week’s worth of cat parenting stories posted for the Thanksgiving week.

For now, I need to tell my bride how much I love her.

She bought us tickets to a special Jackson Galaxy appearance – which also funds the Cat Network.

My Heidi DVRs Jackson’s My Cat From Hell TV show – and watches it like a master’s class in cat behavior.

She has purchased books by Jackson and others, to learn about felines.

She found us a wonderful vet nearby in the Grove – a blog item will touch on that this week.

Heidi found cat toys and helped us assemble an emergency first aid kit, should our inside Meezer get hurt.

She scans all of our feline baby’s medical records.

We chose to never have kids.

With Honeybear our indoor baby – and dozens of outside cats that we care for on our small urban lot in the heart of Little Havana – we have become parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment