Tuesday, November 13, 2018

ADAGIO ACCESS PARIS REUILLY -- part 3

GREAT PARIS APARTMENT-HOTEL IN 12th ARRONDISSEMENT


Adagio Access Paris Reuilly is a great deal because I got a room at a great time of year in Paris (September) for 200 USD per night -- fully loaded with VAT including.

I don't want to pay extra for a big lobby, tired crappy round the clock restaurant, gift shop, concierge, or 10 stupid decorative pillows on the bed upon arrival.

I'm a savvy traveler, so that extra crud insults me and tacks on 50 USD or more per night – making me pay for things I don't want.

Thank you, Accor/Adagio, for figuring out that there are those of us who will eat local, figure things out for ourselves and be low maintenance on housekeeping and staff -- so savings are passed on to us.

One other super high bonus point – the 3 star amenity (4 of 5 in ratings) property has 6 rooms adapted for people with disabilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment