Saturday, November 16, 2019

UNICO ARGENTINA SUITES -- PART 4

FIVE STAR ACCOMMODATIONS IN AN HISTORIC PALAZZO
IN THE HEART OF ROME’S CENTRO STORICO



Rome is a chaotic and often noisy city.

Unico Argentina Suites is an oasis of calm and quiet.

My room, facing the courtyard, had an amazing double door system.

The first pair of doors featured thick, soundproofed glass.

The second set are metal painted white.

Close the second set and you have instant blackout for sleep -- no need to fuss with curtains that don't shut.

Plus the second set of doors keep things super quiet.

Katerina, the host, is there roughly 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. six days a week, sometimes seven.

I actually had to tell her to stop cleaning my room and making my bed daily -- as I have no expectation of that much time-consuming attention at something that is more like an apartment short term rental.

She thought of everything then double checked to make sure I was having a tranquil stay.

https://unico-argentina-suites.business.site/#summary


Message +0039 333 212  4626 on WhatsApp

No comments:

Post a Comment