Monday, December 2, 2019

HEIDI JOHNSON-WRIGHT WINS READERS FAVORITE AWARDS GOLD MEDAL

Firsts: Coming Of Age Stories By People With Disabilities Wins Non-Fiction Anthology Category, Honored during Book Fair Miami



Multiple award-winning author Heidi Johnson-Wright contributed the best-loved mini memoir to the anthology collected and edited by Belo Miguel Cipriani, founder of Oleb Books.

5 star reader reviews include:

"I personally found the section on Heidi Johnson-Wright to be my favorite as I felt like I could sympathize and understand her condition on a personal level, since my Ehlers Danlos flare up reminded me a bit of Heidi Johnson-Wright’s flare ups."

"I found Heidi Johnson-Wright’s opening piece to be particularly emotive as it resonated with my own conditions."

No comments:

Post a Comment