Saturday, February 6, 2021

HONORED TO HAVE 275,000 UNIQUE READERS

BLOGGING DAILY – FOR A DECADE – ABOUT ACCESSIBILITY, INCLUSION, EQUITY AND DIVERSITY


I am proud to have so many people checking out and sharing the stories on my blog.

It started out as a way to share my travel images and thoughts on urban design.

I quickly added advocacy for people with disabilities – which certainly is crucial to accessible travel and barrier-free urban design/town planning.

Over the years, I have gotten more aggressive about calling out poor design that creates barriers for wheelchair users.

I have pointed out how this nation still lacks affordable, accessible housing – despite living more than three decades under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

The stories also have shared best practices for urban design, architecture and transportation mobility – gleaned from my articles in leading publications such as Planning, New Mobility and On Common Ground magazines.

I love sharing images from the backstreets of Turkey, Morocco, Egypt and other locales in Europe, South America and beyond.

I have made more than 3,000 blog posts.

That’s enough to fill four full-length books.

Thanks to everyone for following this blog and sharing its ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment