Sunday, November 6, 2022

LEONARD MAYBERRY’S PATHWAYS

TO (SELF) EMPLOYMENT

Leonard Mayberry – rodeo worker, welder, steel worker, supervisor of a city crew – shares his new life story beginning at June 30 2018, about 2:30 in the afternoon.

“I was an active human being with a beautiful life and not a problem in the world that I couldn’t deal with. 

Everything changed,” said Mayberry, born, raised and still residing in Needville, Texas – a rural place in the Houston metropolitan area.

“I was riding my motorcycle on a country road, not much traffic, when a lady made a U-turn from the far right lane across two lanes of traffic.

I had just shifted into third gear – 3000 RPM – about 50 mph.

I hit the ground, holding onto my bike. 

I didn’t realize how bad I was hurt, but I had a whole bunch of internal injuries.”

No comments:

Post a Comment