Thursday, August 8, 2019

APARTHOTEL ADAGIO ACCESS PARIS REUILLY 2019 REVIEW -- Part 8

GOOD LOCATION AND PRICE POINT – BUT DESPERATELY NEEDS TO INVEST IN KEEPING ELEVATORS AND OTHER ESSENTIALS REPAIRED
We found the staff, not the manager, to be rude upon our arrival. 

Because I knew I would be sleeping on a sofa bed -- to accommodate my wife's disability needs on the large bed in the bedroom -- I emailed many weeks in advance to have the sofa bed made up as a bed for our arrival.

I knew that the sheets on it might have not been changed for years, as it would rarely be used as a bed.

When we arrived, of course exhausted from the transcontinental flight, we found the sofa bed as -- a sofa.

I asked for the bed to be made with clean, not stale sheets, but the desk person that came to the room refused.

If any of our advance emails would have been respected, housekeeping would have deployed the sofa bed as a bed, with fresh linens, before our arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment