Friday, August 9, 2019

APARTHOTEL ADAGIO ACCESS PARIS REUILLY 2019 REVIEW -- Part 9

GOOD LOCATION AND PRICE POINT – BUT DESPERATELY NEEDS TO INVEST IN KEEPING ELEVATORS AND OTHER ESSENTIALS REPAIRED
So I am divided. I like the manager as a person and professional.

I love the lobby, redone from my previous stay, complete with the kitchen, scooter and other useful items for free borrowing.

Plus the once Spartan as a dorm, now warm lobby has bottled water, sodas, snacks and more for sale at reasonable prices.

But nothing worthy of the Accor brand can go two weeks with one of the two elevators broken down....and the large part of one day with none working.


The dropped ball on wakeup call and no housekeeping requested was unworthy of the Accor parent brand.

This is sad, because after my September 2018 stay, I gave the property a 10 out of 10 review on booking.com -- the service I used to reserve the Aparthotel Reuilly.

I was embarrassed, in front of my wife, for the property's level of service dropping so much when I booked a larger room for our two-week stay.

This deserves compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment