Sunday, April 5, 2020

ARE YOU DOING BY THE NUMBERS MARKETING?

WHEN YOU REALLY NEED A STORYTELLER/VISUAL ARTIST?



I am a Pulitzer-nominated, award-winning storyteller.

I have expertise in urban design, architecture, mobility, landscape architecture, town planning, universal design, real estate development, inclusive design, hospitality, main streets, complete streets and sustainable design.

I do marketing, business development and communications. But I don't do it by a set routine.

I work with your team and learn how to put people (not boring numbers, things and objects) at the heart of your studio's storytelling.

I have the soul of an artist. I post fine art photography 365 days per year on five social media platforms.

My standing as an artist has been validated by many gallery shows and recent inclusion in an international project that will evolve through 2020 and beyond.

I am Proud to be Part of the Saudades Poetry/ Photography/ Short Stories/ Painting/ Song Lyrics Anthology.

Let's talk about how I can supplement your staff while boosting your marketing with vivid storytelling.  Call me at 305 776-3231   email: stevewright64@yahoo.com

https://preview.tinyurl.com/teab8nf

No comments:

Post a Comment