Saturday, March 16, 2024

I HAVE AN IMDB ENTRY

NEVER THOUGHT I’D BE ON INTERNET MOVIE DATABASE


Thanks to Ron Small, Paul Bookman and the wonderful team making the documentary “Mark – A Call to Action” – I’m on IMDB.

I appear in the 90-minute film portraying a life well-lived by Ivy League-educated global disability leader/influencer Mark Bookman. Mark achieved 100 years of brilliance in a life the ended at age 31.

To continue his legacy of inclusive design and much more, I’m on camera talking about the positives – from safer pedestrian mobility to aging in place – that come with Universal Design and town planning that includes people with disabilities.

As a cast member, I have a brief listing on IMDB – one of the 50 most-visited sites on the internet.

The film debuts in Tokyo in February. I hope to be there – with the team that has made me a part of the family.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26931769/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tk8fKAJxo



No comments:

Post a Comment