Friday, November 10, 2017

150,000 readers


As of today, more than 150,000 unique visitors have read my blog.

I try to share great photos, stories, human rights advocacy, urban design ideas and more.

This photo is from Hierve el Agua in Oaxaca, Mexico.

Because everyone in the state and city of Oaxaca treated me so warmly, I was crushed to tell them that I live in a once-proud nation that used to stand for democracy, humanity, liberty, freedom, fair play, diversity and good character.

I told them, proudly in my ever-growing Spanish vocabulary, that I do not just oppose -- I loathe the SOB that conspired with a foreign threat to illegitimately gain the presidency.

I shared how with that ill-begotten power, Dictator #45 is destroying as much of the real America as possible before he is forced to resign, is impeached, or (hopefully, rightfully) is imprisoned for the rest of his natural life.

I usually save my most severe politics for my Twitter and Facebook accounts.

But the great culture, heritage, history and humanity that I felt during my better part of two weeks in Mexico inspired me to tell each one of my 150,000 readers how much I intend to resist the corrupt Trump-Pence-Ryan-GOP-Right Wing totalitarian government that serves only the richest, whitest of privileged people.

Some thoughts, about just how disgusting and dangerous POTUS 45 and his sycophants (psychopaths?, sociopaths?) are to a nation founded on diversity and freedom of thought and expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment