Sunday, July 8, 2018

170,000 READERS

THANKS FOR READING MY DAILY BLOG ON TRAVEL,
DISABILITY ADVOCACY, URBAN DESIGN AND HUMAN RIGHTS
Quite a bit has happened since our last readership milestone.

On June 1, we made our final mortgage payment on our historic house in Little Havana.

One June 10, I returned from the better part of a month in Turkey -- from my beloved Istanbul to the Bulgarian border to deep central Anatolia.

On June 11, I celebrated my 30th wedding anniversary with Heidi.

About the same time this blog will observe 200,000 unique visitors, our house near famous Calle Ocho will turn 100.

We hope you enjoy the photos -- I have posted well more than 1,000 of my original images from around the globe.

We know you enjoy the words -- my cumulative writings would fill more than four full-length books.


The images here are from the Turkish government, which is promoting accessibility for people with disabilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment