Thursday, July 5, 2018

CAPTIVATING CAPPADOCIA -- 9

THANKS TO EFENDI TRAVEL


With Efendi’s work to free my from my first day Cappadocia itinerary, I got to spend 4 hours in the Open Air Museum (the tour stop is only an hour) walking up hill at my own pace to favor my knee, and lingering till closing to get better light for photography.

I even got to wander the touristy, but worth a stop for food and shopping town of Goreme, about 1 KM from the museum.

With Efendi, I got the best of both worlds -- all the security, price point and seamless service of a package deal -- but the individuality to strike out on my own.

The entire taxis, park admission food on my own, etc. cost way less than 100 Turkish Lira, about 20 USD, well worth it to see the park on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment