Tuesday, May 5, 2020

NEFERTITI HOTEL, LUXOR, EGYPT -- PT 1

VIP Service for All – at Amazingly Pocketbook-Friendly Prices
This was my first trip to Egypt and Luxor came up as an 11th hour add-on to a business trip to Cairo.

Boy am I glad I saw Luxor (4 days, 3 nights) and wow am I glad I booked with Nefertiti.

All of the 4.5 to 5 out of 5 star guest ratings are accurate.

Lots of hotels say they are in the heart of things. Nefertiti really is.

I arrived just about dusk and after getting my small bag to my convenient and super clean room, I scrambled up two more flights of stairs to the rooftop restaurant.

I looked out and there was the Luxor Temple, Avenue of Sphinxes and Nile -- so close I could take beautiful pictures of them from the dining table atop the Nefertiti.

https://www.nefertitihotel.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment